Pharmaxis has welcomed a positive decision by an FDA Advisory Committee on Bronchitol for adult CF patients in the USA.
In this video interview CEO Gary Phillips explains the US is the last major territory where Bronchitol has not yet been approved:
Pharmaxis hosted an investor research briefing on 20th November 2018 featuring presentations by a Boehringer Ingelheim global project manager and a research leader from the Garvan Institute of Medical Research. The event provided an overview of the Pharmaxis drug discovery pipeline including the anti-inflammatory drug currently being developed by Boehringer Ingelheim, work in collaboration with the Garvan Institute of Medical Research on an anti-fibrotic LOX inhibitor targeting pancreatic cancer and the anti-fibrotic LOXL2 inhibitor program.
Pharmaxis CEO Gary Phillips, Board member Dr Kathleen Metters and Head of Drug Discovery Wolfgang Jarolimek provided commercial and scientific perspectives.
- Full briefing
- Welcome & Introduction - Gary Phillips (Chief Executive Officer Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Pharmaxis Science: A Board Perspective - Dr Kathleen Metters (non executive director Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Boehringer Ingelheim development program for BI 1467335 - Thomas Jensen (Project Manager IPM Cardiometabolic/CNS, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbHand) Dr Petra Moroni-Zentgraf (Medical Director, Boehringer Ingelheim Pty Ltd)
- Pharmaxis LOXL2 inhibitor program targeting fibrotic diseases of the liver, lung, heart & kidney
- Competitive profile - Dr Wolfgang Jarolimek (Head of Drug Discovery, Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Commercialisation plans - Gary Phillips (CEO Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Pharmaxis (oral) LOX program – targeting severe fibrotic conditions
- Pharmaxis LOX program - Dr Wolfgang Jarolimek (Head of Drug Discovery, Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Fibrosis, LOX & cancer – Dr Thomas R. Cox (Group Leader, Matrix and Metastasis, Cancer Division, Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
- Pharmaxis business strategy - Gary Phillips (CEO Pharmaxis Ltd)
Recordings will be available until November 2019.