For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
Pharmaceutical research company Pharmaxis (ASX: PXS) today announced the company has received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its manufacturing facility to produce the asthma diagnostic product Aridol for the US market.Read full media release - pdf
- A$24.0m being raised in a two tranche placement to global sector specialist and institutional investors
- A$54m pro-forma cash balance post raising. Strengthened balance sheet to assist with LOXL2 partnering negotiations expected in 2H18 Issue price of A$0.325 represents a 3.1% premium to last closing price
- Arix Bioscience plc invests A$14.2m for a 11% holding in the Company
- Existing shareholder BVF Partners LP invests A$7.1m to increase its holding to 22.9%
- Arix Investment Director Edward Rayner to be nominated to join the Pharmaxis Board