Pharmaxis Investor Research Briefing - 20 November 2018
Release Date: 20/11/2018 12:00pm
Pharmaxis hosted an investor research briefing on 20th November 2018 featuring presentations by a Boehringer Ingelheim global project manager and a research leader from the Garvan Institute of Medical Research. The event provided an overview of the Pharmaxis drug discovery pipeline including the anti-inflammatory drug currently being developed by Boehringer Ingelheim, work in collaboration with the Garvan Institute of Medical Research on an anti-fibrotic LOX inhibitor targeting pancreatic cancer and the anti-fibrotic LOXL2 inhibitor program.
Pharmaxis CEO Gary Phillips, Board member Dr Kathleen Metters and Head of Drug Discovery Wolfgang Jarolimek provided commercial and scientific perspectives.
- Full briefing
- Welcome & Introduction - Gary Phillips (Chief Executive Officer Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Pharmaxis Science: A Board Perspective - Dr Kathleen Metters (non executive director Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Boehringer Ingelheim development program for BI 1467335 - Thomas Jensen (Project Manager IPM Cardiometabolic/CNS, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbHand) Dr Petra Moroni-Zentgraf (Medical Director, Boehringer Ingelheim Pty Ltd)
- Pharmaxis LOXL2 inhibitor program targeting fibrotic diseases of the liver, lung, heart & kidney
- Competitive profile - Dr Wolfgang Jarolimek (Head of Drug Discovery, Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Commercialisation plans - Gary Phillips (CEO Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Pharmaxis (oral) LOX program – targeting severe fibrotic conditions
- Pharmaxis LOX program - Dr Wolfgang Jarolimek (Head of Drug Discovery, Pharmaxis Ltd)
- Fibrosis, LOX & cancer – Dr Thomas R. Cox (Group Leader, Matrix and Metastasis, Cancer Division, Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
- Pharmaxis business strategy - Gary Phillips (CEO Pharmaxis Ltd)
Recordings will be available until November 2019.
Categories: Video Content