For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
- Pharmaxis Share Purchase Plan oversubscribed
- Increased from targeted $2.0 million to $2.6 million
- Total of $9.8 million raised including placement and SPP
Investors and analysts are invited to participate in a virtual investor briefing by Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX: PXS) chief executive officer Mr Gary Phillips at 11.00am on Wednesday 8 December 2021.
The event will consist of a short presentation on the status of the Company’s clinical trials in the bone marrow cancer myelofibrosis, in established and burn injury scars and the recently announced clinical trial in liver cancer. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session from attendees.
The event is free to attend, and investors should register in advance using the following registration link:
Upon registration, instructions for joining the session will be sent via email.
To ensure as many questions as possible can be responded to in the allotted time, Pharmaxis welcomes investors to pre-submit questions by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead full media release - pdf
- A$7.2m being raised in an oversubscribed placement to institutional and sophisticated investors
- Strong support from existing major shareholders together with new institutional shareholders joining the register
- Strong pro-forma cash balance post raising
- Strengthened balance sheet to support next phase of clinical trials in bone cancer, liver cancer and wound and burns scarring
- Issue price of A$0.105 represents a 12.0% discount to the 5-day VWAP of $0.119
- Share purchase plan to raise approximately $2.0 million to eligible shareholders