For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
- Ground-breaking Pharmaxis collaboration with Parkinson’s UK and leading neurologists to investigate PXS-4728 to treat patients at risk of Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- The £2.9m funding comes from the Parkinson’s Virtual Biotech programme.
- Collaborators at Sydney and Oxford universities to lead the study.
- Pharmaxis team continues to deliver commercial deals leveraging expertise in inflammation.
- Clinical trial to begin recruiting patients early 2023.
Clinical stage drug developer Pharmaxis (ASX: PXS) announced it has now received US$5.0 million (A$ 7.0 million net of applicable withholding taxes) from Aptar Pharma following the exercise of its options to acquire the Pharmaxis Orbital technology as announced on 4 August 2022.
Pharmaxis reported cash funds of A$9 million at 30 June 2022 in its quarterly shareholder update and its expectation of receiving $5 million from its 2022 R&D tax incentive later in the year. The receipt from Aptar increases the Pharmaxis proforma cash balance at 30 June 2022 to A$21 million.Read full media release - pdf