For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
Pharmaxis Drug Discoveries to be Studied by Respected Scientific Collaborators following Government Grants of $1.4m to Advance Cancer and Skin Disease Treatments
- Associate Professor Thomas Cox from the Garvan Institute of Medical Research has been awarded an $827,500 NHMRC Development Grant to lead a multidisciplinary team investigating PXS-5505 as a promising new treatment approach for pancreatic cancer.
- Professor Fiona Wood and Associate Professor Mark Fear of the University of Western Australia have been awarded a $590,200 NHMRC Drug Development Grant to work on a novel small molecule from the Pharmaxis pre-clinical pipeline for tissue repair and inflammatory skin disease.
- Pharmaxis Share Purchase Plan oversubscribed
- Increased from targeted $2.0 million to $2.6 million
- Total of $9.8 million raised including placement and SPP
Investors and analysts are invited to participate in a virtual investor briefing by Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX: PXS) chief executive officer Mr Gary Phillips at 11.00am on Wednesday 8 December 2021.
The event will consist of a short presentation on the status of the Company’s clinical trials in the bone marrow cancer myelofibrosis, in established and burn injury scars and the recently announced clinical trial in liver cancer. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session from attendees.
The event is free to attend, and investors should register in advance using the following registration link:
Upon registration, instructions for joining the session will be sent via email.
To ensure as many questions as possible can be responded to in the allotted time, Pharmaxis welcomes investors to pre-submit questions by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead full media release - pdf