For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
- A$7.2m being raised in an oversubscribed placement to institutional and sophisticated investors
- Strong support from existing major shareholders together with new institutional shareholders joining the register
- Strong pro-forma cash balance post raising
- Strengthened balance sheet to support next phase of clinical trials in bone cancer, liver cancer and wound and burns scarring
- Issue price of A$0.105 represents a 12.0% discount to the 5-day VWAP of $0.119
- Share purchase plan to raise approximately $2.0 million to eligible shareholders
- IND approved to trial PXS-5505 added to current standard of care in newly diagnosed unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma patients
- University of Rochester Medical Center and Pharmaxis in discussions to commence investigator-led study in 2022
Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX: PXS) will release its Quarterly Shareholder Update on the morning of 28 October 2021.
Investors and analysts are invited to participate in a virtual investor briefing by the Company’s chief executive officer Mr Gary Phillips at 1.00pm AET on Thursday 28 October 2021.
The event will consist of a short presentation of the Company’s progress over the past quarter and future plans followed by a Q&A session from attendees.
To register and receive your conference link please click here.
Upon registration, instructions for joining the session will be sent via email.
To ensure as many questions as possible can be responded to in the allotted time, Pharmaxis welcomes investors to pre-submit questions by emailing them to: email@example.comRead full media release - pdf