The share register for Pharmaxis Ltd is managed by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited. Security holders can access a number of services provided by Computershare. The online service can be used to obtain information on your current holding and transaction history. You may also advise of changes to your holding such as change of address, change of email address and notification of tax file number. You can also elect how you want to receive your security holder communications.
Computershare Investor Centre Features:
- Update your account details
- Check your current holding balance
- Access company information & market data
- View your recent transactions & payments
- Ask 'Penny' the virtual agent
- Download forms for manually updating personal details
If you are not able to access the information you require online, please contact Computershare using the share registry contact options below.
- O| https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor
- P | Within Australia: 1300 855 080
- P | International: +61 (03) 9415 4000
When accessing information online or phoning Computershare, please have your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN). Your SRN/HIN/Holder Number is 11 characters. The first character is an alpha character and beings with an I, N, X, C or L. The remaining 10 characters are numbers. You can find this number on your most recent holding statement, or share certificate.