For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
Pharmaxis Announces Encouraging Results from Phase 1c Study of Topical Pan LOX Inhibitor in Established Skin Scars
- Well tolerated with good safety profile
- Marked change in scar composition with 30% reduction in collagen content
- First ever proof that LOX inhibition reduces skin collagen underpins expansion of Pharmaxis and Professor Fiona Wood collaboration into new skin fibrosis indications
- No overall improvements in scar appearance seen at 3 months points to need for longer study in established scars
Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX: PXS) will release its Quarterly Shareholder Update on the morning of 28 April 2023.
Investors and analysts are invited to participate in a virtual investor briefing by the Company’s chief executive officer Mr Gary Phillips at 11.00am AEST on Friday 28 April 2023.
The event will consist of a short presentation of the Company’s progress over the past quarter and future plans followed by a Q&A session from attendees.
The event is free to attend, and investors should register in advance using the following registration link:
Upon registration, instructions for joining the session will be sent via email.
To ensure as many questions as possible can be responded to in the allotted time, Pharmaxis welcomes investors to pre-submit questions by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following FDA Review, Pharmaxis to Accelerate Plans for PXS-5505 Combination Study with JAK Inhibitor in Myelofibrosis Patients
- FDA Provides Feedback after Review of Interim Safety and Efficacy Data from Ongoing Monotherapy Trial MF-101
- Pharmaxis Plans to Commence Trial of Combination Therapy with Myelofibrosis Standard of Care Treatment in CY 2023