For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
- Interim data from 8 patients treated with PXS-6302 shows a high level of inhibition of enzymes and changes in biomarkers that are implicated in scarring.
- Recruitment in the placebo controlled phase of the study has reached over 60% with full recruitment expected by year end and results in H1 2023.
- Pre-clinical data published in Nature Communications for the first time shows topically applied Pharmaxis pan-LOX inhibitors reduce collagen deposition and cross-linking and improve scar appearance without reducing tissue strength.
- Ground-breaking Pharmaxis collaboration with Parkinson’s UK and leading neurologists to investigate PXS-4728 to treat patients at risk of Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- The £2.9m funding comes from the Parkinson’s Virtual Biotech programme.
- Collaborators at Sydney and Oxford universities to lead the study.
- Pharmaxis team continues to deliver commercial deals leveraging expertise in inflammation.
- Clinical trial to begin recruiting patients early 2023.