For the latest media releases and news about Pharmaxis Ltd, please select from the following articles. Material news announcements made by Pharmaxis are first filed with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and are also available on the ASX website.
- PXS-5505 continues to exhibit an excellent safety profile with encouraging signs of clinical activity in patients’ ineligible for a JAK inhibitor.
- 15 out of 24 patients recruited with full recruitment expected by year end and results in Q3 2023.
- A$10.0 million two-tranche placement to a small group of international and domestic institutional investors.
- A$30m pro-forma cash balance post raising.
- Funds raised will be used to advance the Company’s current clinical study in myelofibrosis, other clinical studies in or close to recruitment in scarring, liver cancer and Parkinson’s disease.
- Placement announced in conjunction with positive interim data from Myelofibrosis Phase 2 cancer trial. Refer separate announcement dated 19 October 2022.